Re: [cpx] New year cpx news ?

In fact this is not rare to have to wait for inuteS before actually be
able to do something in cpx. The european servers in london seems to be
over loaded and very slow so this add to cpx speed problems. I will also
restart vsapd on all my vps'es just to be sure.

I learned that the ram upgrade is close and i can't wait for it.

Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.
AQUEOS.