Re: [cpx] Wrong message count in WebMail

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 03:04:12PM -0500, Bill Meier wrote:

> For some time, Web Mail has reported that there is one more message
> in my mailbox than there is.... I have read and deleted all my
> messages, and it still reports one unread message.
>
> Is it getting confused by the
>
> From MAILER-DAEMON Wed Dec 21 15:03:29 2005
>
> "message" ?

webmail gets its information directly from the imap server itself, so
it's unlikely to be tricked by that message (that message is created
by imapd).

I assume you've looked carefully at the folder list view for any
mailboxes lying around that might have an unread message in it?

Otherwise, feel free to email me [off-list] with 'sinfo' output and
I'll check it out.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx