RE: [cpx] Web Mail status?

ADNET Ghislain wrote on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:01 AM:

> As a side question, does anyone knows of a way to delete all maisl
> olders than 30 days in the spam/junk folder automaticaly ?

	Archmbox (which I think is a port install?).  From cron:

/usr/local/bin/archmbox -k -o 30 --totals /home/*/[Mm]ail/Junk

If I recall my syntax right that kills messages older than 30 days. For
any user's mail or Mail folder.  Read the man page before running!!  By
default the output is printed so it is mailed from cron to root.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Load PICARD.COM? (M)ake it so (B)elay that order