Re: [cpx] Web Mail status?

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 06:55:16PM -0500, Bill Meier wrote:
> When will CPX Web Mail be available? The current implementation seems
> extremely incomplete, even for basic text-only messages. Things like
> URLs aren't detected and turned into a hyperlink like other mailers do.

The code is in the lower level libraries to handle hyperlinks, but we
haven't turned it on in the templates yet. I'm not sure why that is
yet. I'll put it on my list of things to check.

> http://www.domain.com does nothing.
>
> HTML formatted email seems even more incomplete.

Sending or receiving?

There is no sending support, but the receiving HTML is pretty good
(minus images--maybe that's what you mean?)

Any requests?

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx