Re: [cpx] File Manager Questions

Rus, Scott,

Thanks for the info. While I am not personally adverse to playing with the cpx.conf or even the VSAP code, since I have already done it, I really think that this is more of a bug than a feature. Consider the extra time I would have to take for each server I set up to modify this code. Then think of the worry that would befall me after editing said file since it would no longer be updated Verio updates.

I hearby officially request that fileman privs be allowed with the FTP OR Shell box checked.

Thanks,
Jonathan