To: <cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 1:42 AM
Subject: Re: [cpx] disk usage

Jonathan Linowes wrote:

Hi,

In ControlPanel for a user, I've set a disk limit of 50MB, and it reports 11.5MB used.

But when I do a
du -rch ~
it says that 62MB is used, and i know for certain that one of the directories (~/www/uploads/) has 48MB.

What is CPX reporting? What is it controlling?

the uploaded files are owned by www and therefor do not count toward the quota of the user.

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.