Re: [cpx] Autoresponder

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 03:08:43PM +0800, Alvin Tan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Was wondering if this can be done in CPX - Client has left the
> company and wants an autoreply setup, but mails does not get
> delivered. When I made the email address go to another personal email
> or is rejected, the autoreply does not work. Only when I routed it to
> the mailbox, it does.

This is because the autoreply is tied to local delivery (via
procmail). If you want an autoresponder on the address but no
delivery, you can try symlinking his inbox to /dev/null (not sure if
that works) or edit his .procmailrc directly to /dev/null any messages
that pass the autoresponder recipe.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx