[cpx] File upload makes _new files

This really tripped me up... When you upload the name of an existing file, it makes a filename_new instead of replacing it.

I did not see an option to say "overwrite the existing file". This really confused me, as I couldn't see the changes that I uploaded, and it took until the next day when I looked at it again to see the _new files. I was fighting a fire, and was blinded that the CPX file upload was renaming the files...

(I was using CPX because for some reason my FTP program wasn't working...)

Any way to change this behavior?

Bill