Re: [cpx] keep asking me the login/pass

Something funny is definitely wrong here; I'll let you know when I
figure out what it is. Right now I'm seeing corruption in the return
DOM where the session cookie is supposed to be set, hence the
inablilty for anyone to have a login session.

Scott
The fact that is is a french server make it possible for accent and 8bit characters in auto reply, user's name in etc/passwd and so on. Could it be such a thing that provoque the corruption you saw ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.