Re: [cpx] keep asking me the login/pass

	Are they by chance using a proxy server to access the Internet?

	I forget if I asked this but if you log in to their server from
your PC does it fail for you?  But other VPSs work correctly for you?  If
so then it's likely not on their end.
no Steve, as we talked about i tried myself numerous time with all browser i could with default setting and nothing to hinder, no firewall, no proxy, no norton thing but still the same problem arise again and again :( This is really at the server level as other boxes works without a problem. On this box nothing is using perl apart cpx and savelogs so we had no reason to touch anything on this. Relinking, restarting vsapd and even rebooting does not changed a thing, reinstalling cpx had only upgraded clamav but we still have the problem.

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.