Re: [cpx] Fixes (was: Location of cron for savelogs)

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 11:40:45AM -0500, Steve Yates wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:24:44 -0600
> Scott Wiersdorf <scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Tell me, is the account where this happened a VPS2-A
>
> 	It's a VPS2-A (1000) but they aren't using MySQL so there are
> only 28-30 processes at idle, since there is low web traffic.  There are
> like 89 users though, since they are using the main domain as the e-mail
> for all "subsidiary" locations.  I see some (16) have clamav scanning
> and spamassassin enabled.  I can send you the account ID off list if it
> helps.

That would be fine. I'll just look around a bit.

My bet, though, is that the corruption occurred during a time of high
activity on the server (something bursty, such as midnight when @daily
crons execute) or some email came in to several users at once, etc and
they hit their server limit for processes.

Do you have a rough time of when the cpx.conf file went south so I can
troll the logs for something interesting?

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx