Re: [cpx] Location of cron for savelogs

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 06:48:35PM +0200, ADNET Ghislain wrote:

> will changing the @daily to something else ( because of 'out of process'
> errors) will prevent cpx from working on this entry or had any influence
> on the cpx hability to later change the settings for log rotation on
> this host ?

I'm assuming you mean to like "0 4 * * *" (still "daily" technically
but not occurring at midnight).

It won't affect how CPX behaves (it will only change the rotation
time), but you should know that the next time you change anything in
the domain page it will be reset to what it was before (e.g., @daily).

> there seems to be some time there is no new features on the CPX, any
> news about the dev team , for exemple on the  serveralias thing for Vhosts ?

Management has decided to roll all fixes and updates since July or so
into the next major release, which is why we haven't had much coming
out of the pipe lately. There has been a lot of work that is currently
in testing which will be distributed soon, I think.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx