From: owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Scott Wiersdorf
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:58 AM
To: cpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cpx] Webmail feature request

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 09:26:29AM -0400, Brian Haines wrote:

I think I have made this request before, but I think it should be easy enough to implement direct login to the Inbox. Like iManager a user could select a preference for where they are delivered at login.

In the short term this might be done at login. Under the Login ID and Password box there could be a checkbox to go straight to the inbox, or perhaps different buttons (Control Panel or Inbox).

This is a good idea we'd like to do.

In short the most commonly used feature of the CPX Control Panel is Webmail in my opinion. I have clients asking me to give them back iManager so they can login directly to the inbox.

In the meanwhile, you can have your customers bookmark the inbox
(wm_messages.xsl defaults to INBOX when the 'folder' paramater is
missing):

  <https://domain.tld/ControlPanel/mail/wm_messages.xsl>

or you could provide a link for them somewhere on your hosting homepage, for
example.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx

vps1 -> vps2 migrations for only $429.00!

Mark A. Sharkey
PrecisionPros.com Network
6543 East Omega Street
Mesa, Arizona 85215