[cpx] [CPX] - Scott State of the Union post ;p

Hi Scott,

 Will it be possible for you do a quick post to tell us what is worked
on for the CPX right now so we can have a quick view of what's to come ?

  Awaited features for me are:

- Alias domains in virtualhost.
- Directory .htaccess protection in filemanager.
- Performance improvement.
- Log rotation system revisited and allowing to rotate logs for default host
- FTP accounts creation possible  in subdirectories of a website (can be
implemented as an Alias in the vhost )
   ex: Alias /salesdoc /home/ftpsales/mysite.com/ added when ftp account
is created.

 If you have a quick list of the things we can hope to see soon it will
help :)

Ghislain.
--

AQUEOS - Service Informatique