Re: [cpx] headsup: Profile changes bug

On Thu, 05 May 2005 09:37:57 -0500
Rae French <rfrench@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> after you add the File Manager to the User's Properties (or make
> any changes at all to the User's Profile), the Mail Setup area changes back
> to just Mail. If you want SpamAssassin and/or Clam AntiVirus active on the
> account you will need to edit that area also to add it back in.

Rae,

	That didn't happen to me...but those users did not have ClamAV
enabled.  Did all of yours?  Specifically the DA with SpamAssassin on
retained that setting with File Management enabled.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - *  <- Tribble.        %  <- Siamese Twin Baby Tribbles.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~