Re: [cpx] File Management?

Rus Berrett wrote:

>On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 08:56:24AM -0500, Rae French wrote:
>

>>Subject: [cpx] File Management?
>>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I just noticed that there is no file management in the CPX as there is in
>>iManager. Is this something that will be added in future updates?
>>

>yes, see:
>
>  <http://wednesday.securesites.net/ControlPanel/>
>
>  login:     suzyc
>  password:  COBOLrox
>
>I don't have an exact release date... but it's close.
>
>cheers.
>
>--rus.

Hi Rus,

a little thing, it would be cool that the compress tool had an option
for removing the original file and also
if it put the name of the file as a default for the name  of the archive
for unique file compression.

 This file tool seems great ! i just played with it some minutes but i
like it, good job !

regs,
Ghislain.
--