Re: [cpx] Extra domain listing

At 01:25 PM 04/13/2005, you wrote:
> For every domain admin I have, it lists the domain they are the admin for,
> and then also the primary hostname of my computer

        I always thought the philosophy was that the end users belong
to the domain admin, and the domain admins belong to the server admin...

I suppose that is technically the hierarchy, but the list for the domain admin should only contain the domains that he can administer, and not the top level domain that the server admin can mange...

Listing crecom.securesites.net as an additional domain under every domain admin is of no use... and is just distracting and misleading.

Bill