[cpx] Bad default for selecting user names

Now I forget the exact places this happens, but basically there are a couple of places where you have to select a username to associate with something.

The default choice is whatever user happens to be alphabetically first. When you first see this, it is "Huh? What's this user?"

My suggestion would be to have the first entry a generic "Pick User" entry or something, rather than a basically random user name...

Bill