Re: [cpx] RE: Conf file poltergeist?

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:13:51 -0000
"Bob Browning" <bob@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, but I don't have client.co.uk in the config file because client.co.uk is
> not a domain name that points to this IP address, it is something the client
> elected not to do.  I just have www.client.co.uk.

	Is there any harm in listing client.co.uk as the domain?  The
world and even this VPS will resolve it to it's real IP address.  The
ServerAlias for www.client.co.uk will let Apache handle the traffic for
it.  And e-mail addresses will be user@xxxxxxxxxxxx not user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> And this situation seems to break CPX.

	So I know I get it, can you repeat how?

	I have a site on CPX with five ServerAlias entries.  Only the
ServerName domain shows up in the Domains list in CPX.  If you see client.temporarydomain.com as another Domain, perhaps your httpd.conf
has a separate entry for client.temporarydomain.com?

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - On the unlabeled disk?  Heck, they're ALL unlabeled.