[cpx] RE: Conf file poltergeist?

In fact this virtual host is well and truly broken.  We now have in the
domains list

Client.temporarydomain.com   		0mb
Client.co.uk                   	463mb
www.client.co.uk               	463 mb

Client.co.uk is in fact not in the config file (see below) but was put there
as an attempt by Support to solve our log rotation problems.  Sadly as
client.co.uk does not map to this IP address this broke another part of the
site so we removed it. Specifically www.client.co.uk/path gave a 404 error
when www.client.co.uk/path/index.html was fine.  Getting rid of client.co.uk
from the conf file fixed this.

When we try and edit www.client.com in CPX the cgi-bin checkbox is
unchecked!!. The 'enable www checkbox is unchecked!

When I tried to check the cgi-bin box earlier and submit we got 'content
error'.  I don't want to do this again...  However I think the mystery of
the polergeist is solved, if this page got submitted without anyone spotting
the cgi checkbox it would have zapped this part of the conf file.

Its worth pointing out that this is a host from the pre-cpx days and
therefore there must be some sort of compatability issue.  The question is
how do we get it to be cpx-able?

The conf file is like this.

#
#
#  client
#
<VirtualHost 161.58.59.213:80>
  SSLDisable
  ServerName www.client.co.uk
  ServerAlias client.temporarydomain.com
  ServerAdmin bob@xxxxxxxxxx
  DocumentRoot /home/client/www/htdocs
  ErrorLog /home/client/www/logs/error_log
  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/client/www/cgi-bin/
  User client
  Group client
  <Directory /home/client/www/cgi-bin>
  AllowOverride All
  Options ExecCGI
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
  </Directory>
  CustomLog /home/client/www/logs/access_log combined
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost 161.58.59.213:443>
  SSLEnable
  ServerName www.client.co.uk
  ServerAlias client.temporarydomain.com
  ServerAdmin bob@xxxxxxxxxx
  DocumentRoot /home/client/www/htdocs
  ErrorLog /home/client/www/logs/error_log
  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/client/www/cgi-bin/
  User client
  Group client
  <Directory /home/client/www/cgi-bin>
  AllowOverride All
  Options ExecCGI
  Order allow,deny
 Allow from all
  </Directory>
  CustomLog /home/client/www/logs/access_log combined
</VirtualHost>

Bob