Re: [cpx] CPX and Imanagerpro - Coexistence possible?

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 04:16:28PM +0100, Andy McKell wrote:

> Subject: Re: [cpx] CPX and Imanagerpro - Coexistence possible?
>
> Thanks for that clarification.
>
> So the server administrator can use iManager's File Manager tool (instead
> of vi, for example) and there should be no problem.

yes.  there should be no problem.

> (The look-and-feel of CPX has proven really popular here, but uploading and
> online editing are needed by "non-command line" folk, too.)
> ;-)
>
> Andy

I've recently finished the code for the CPX File Manager, it is being
tested right now.  No date for release has yet been established however.
I'm sure once a release date has been chosen, you'll hear about it
through official channels.

cheers.

--rus.