Re: [cpx] Email mapping confusion...

Bill Meier wrote:

I admit I made this mistake the first time I wanted to map an address to two or more people...

I listed them one per line... and so did a client the first time they tried it.

The data is accepted, and junk output in virtusertable... I'd like to suggest either you accept this format (you should get the newline returned from the text area input), or give an error.

Listing them one per line is more obvious to me, than a comma list. Also, that was my clients first attempt, so that indicates what people gravitate to... yes, even though the fine print says "comma list".

Either accept one per line or give an error if they do that.. Don't write a garbage virtusertable file!!

Personally, since we both had the same inclination, I'd vote for accepting entries one per line... a more obvious way to enter a list I think... And perhaps make the text box have another row or two...

Just some feedback from myself and a customer...

Bill

i also had this one per line reflex when using it.

regards,
Ghislain.