[cpx] Bug: CPX allows email setting to a local user when the user has no mail privileges

I don't have any of my domain admins configured with mail privileges. I only allow email forwarding. i.e. they do not have a POP mail box and CPX shows just

Domain Admin Privileges: FTP
End User Privileges: FTP

But when the domain admin logs in and accesses the email dialog, he CAN set the mail delivery option to his local user account. That's a bug because he doesn't have MAIL privs, and thus can not access that email. I assume that mail would build up in his account until he ran out of quota. So, the domain admin can shoot himself in the foot... and potentially eat up a lot of space on the server.

This seems obviously wrong? Let me know if you need more details.

Comments?

Thanks,

Bill