[cpx] User/Domain/Apache setup question

So I have a new VPS2 with CPX installed. It is worthy to note that I have
since reinstalled SA and ClamAV to do filtering Server Wide - my users just
don't like having to login to CPX just to clear the Junk and Quarantine
folders.

I am going to move some accounts from an old VPS1 to this new VPS, but I
have some strange accounts like this one...

I have a user who registered domain.com. I host the email for domain.com,
but I use apache rewrite to direct web request to a different web site
provided by another service altogether. Her user account and virtmap are
setup rather standard, but her apache config looks like this on the VPS1:

<VirtualHost mail.domain.com>
ServerName mail.domain.com
ServerAdmin webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
DocumentRoot /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/imanager
TransferLog /dev/null

   </VirtualHost>

   <VirtualHost www.domain.com domain.com>
      ServerName www.domain.com
ServerAdmin webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
DocumentRoot /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs DocumentRoot /tmp TransferLog
/dev/null RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^(.*)
http://ih.myvoffice.com/anitagalster$1

   </VirtualHost>

What is the best way for me to do this on the VPS2 with CPX installed?

Thanks,

Brian