Re: [cpx] CPX Reinstall

As prior, I'll keep the restart solution in mind for future reference. I'm
no VPS2 guru, of course, which makes this a stupid question but... this is
the error I received before reinstalling CPX:

[Thu Feb  3 09:58:22 2005] [error] Could not create file parser context for
file '/usr/local/cp/strings/global.xml' : No such file or directory at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/i386-freebsd/XML/LibXML.pm line 411,
<GEN36> line 1.\n at /usr/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/ControlPanel.pm
line 320\n

Hmm... cf. Perl 5.8.1; cf. Perl 5.8.4? Er... two different versions of Perl?

No changes were made to anything, it was just locked up this morning with
that error, which doesn't look like a simple restart issue on the surface,
unless vsapd stoppage eliminates the ability to create that 'file parser
context'... thing.

What am I missing? I have to learn something new every day or it's a wash.
:)

L. Robinson

exact same error message for me ... same thing, no change made just failed and stoppped working like this.

Ghislain.