[cpx] Spam Level with SA3 and CPX

I just realized that CPX creates and populates these files for each user. Kinda nice that. However I am looking for where SpamAssassin determine the spam level. I did not see in the spamassassin.rc file any indication as to what level of spam the e-mail needs to be in order to be diverted to the spam folder.

/home/username/.cpx/procmail/spamassassin.rc
/home/username/.cpx/procmail/clamav.rc

The /usr/local/etc/procmailrc file is empty and the /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin file has 4 lines in it. Any idea where the spam level is set? Is that an old paradigm now with SA3?

Thanks,
--
Jonathan Duncan
http://www.nacnud.com