Re: [cpx] Uninstalling CPX

Art,

From what I have noticed, those directories are only for vsap, which CPX
uses, but are already part of the file system.  Am I right Scott?

Jonathan

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Art Zemon wrote:

Folks,

I think that one of my customers may have partially installed CPX on his VPS. (I know... naughty naughty.) He has /usr/local/cp and /usr/local/sbin/vsapd and /usr/local/etc/rc.d/vsapd.sh. But he doesn't have a ControlPanel entry in httpd.conf and vsapd isn't running.

How do I clean up after him and uninstall CPX? Or is it best to simply remove /usr/local/etc/rc.d/vsapd.sh and forget about the rest?

Thanks,
  -- Art Z.