Re: [cpx] Uninstalling CPX

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 04:05:49PM -0600, Art Zemon wrote:
> How do I clean up after him and uninstall CPX? Or is it best to simply
> remove /usr/local/etc/rc.d/vsapd.sh and forget about the rest?

- remove the ControlPanel entry in httpd.conf
- /usr/local/etc/rc.d/vsapd.sh stop
- edit /etc/rc.local and disable vsapd.

No files are added for CPX (it's all part of the skeleton filesystem),
so there's nothing to delete except one or two little text config
files (which can safely stay, also).

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>