Re: [cpx] Removing catchall virtmap

Art Zemon wrote:
I have a VPS with Mailman installed. Mailman creates aliases so a catchall virtmap gets in the way. CPX doesn't seem at all upset that I have deleted the catchall. Have I laid a landmine that is waiting to bite me?

Possibly. CPX may try to automatically create the catchall again. For example, I believe this happens if you go to the properties for this domain, click Edit, and then Save. You might be better off leaving the catchall there, and then creating the necessary virtmaps to allow the mailman aliases to work.

Jared Betteridge