Re: [cpx] Savelogs

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 02:45:00PM -0600, Art Zemon wrote:
> Can you summarize for me? Or is there the equivalent of a savelogs
> config file buried within CPX somewhere?

CPX writes its savelogs command-lines to /etc/crontab; you can see for
yourself what it's doing there. We have an open enhancement request
to consolidate CPX crontab entries into one and use a savelogs config
file instead. This will especially help VPS v2s that have lots of
domains.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx