Re: [cpx] Reporting Bugs

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 02:10:05PM -0600, Art Zemon wrote:
> Scott,
>
> I just reported a couple of CPX bugs to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx but it just
> occurred to me that you might prefer to have them here. Which works best
> for you?

Our CPX QA lead listens on both lists, so it probably doesn't matter.
CPX is probably the shorter route list since most of the developers
are on it also and could answer for false-positives, etc.

At some point in the future we'll primarily take CPX bugs by way of
our normal escalation procedures (via support), but for now the CPX
or suggest lists are fine.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx