Re: [cpx] Default Document Root

Cool, I appreciate your willingness to consider it.  =)

Jonathan

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Scott Wiersdorf wrote:

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 04:15:25PM -0700, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
I see that the default document root is:

/home/username/www/htdocs

Actually, it's /home/username/www/domain.tld/

Question:  Is there/Will there be a way to change the default document
root that CPX uses?

I think that would be a good enhancement. We discussed it at first but
decided that it would be too much for this first release.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx