Re: [cpx] Branding your Control Panel (advanced usage)

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 08:44:30PM +0100, ADNET Ghislain wrote:
> Does the possible futur "branding distribution system" will be created
> for nimbus only or does european VPS resseller will see it in autobahn  ?
> Another version of the question is:  Does all the enhancement will be
> done in both system so Europe can benefit from it (for the part non
> purely local to the VPS of course) or only in nimbus ?

Good question; because the final design is still under consideration,
I can't give a definitive answer (yet), but certainly we'd like this
to work for all VPS v2 customers, regardless of their provisioning
backend (otherwise, what's the use?). Maybe we'll call on you to help
define some of those requirements.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx