Re: [cpx] Quota exceeds domain admin allotment Error

I tested it my self, and I have an admin with 200 megs using 100 megs,
creates a user even with 1 meg and I get this error. As for addresses, I
am not seeing any addresses. If I add an address, it doesn't show up
either. I did a fresh install this morning of the control panel with the
same problems.

Mark Moulder (1-4128)
Technical Writer
User Experience Services
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of information solutions
www.novell.com

>>> jbetteridge@xxxxxxxxx 11/30/2004 11:12:13 AM >>>
This error is referring to disk quota and not the max users limit.  You

either need to have your Domain Admins choose smaller quotas for their

End Users, or increase the Domain Admin's disk quota.  The disk quota
for the Domain Admin limits how much disk space he can allocate for his

End Users.

What problems exactly are you having with Email Addresses?  They are
working fine for me.

--
Jared Betteridge

<http://www.groupmail.org/lists/cpx/>
> Before posting a question, please search the archives (see above
URL).