[cpx] user login prefix

Hello,

Is there any future plans to force a login prefix of some sort on domain admin's when they go to create a new user? As the Server Admin, I like to have a naming convention assigned for each domain's users. This makes it easy for me to identify which users belong to which domains. It also prevents a domain admin from trying to create a username already being used by another domain.

For example. Suppose I have a domain admin named "bill" who has control of the domain, precisionpros.com. As the Server Admin, I might assign a login prefix of "pp_" for bill's users. Then, when bill goes to create new users, they all start with pp_ (and bill gets to decide what follows the pp_).

Mark
--
vps1 -> vps2 migrations for only $229.00!

Mark A. Sharkey
PrecisionPros.com Network
6543 East Omega Street
Mesa, Arizona 85215